Attempted to print a form off a website and now I can

Customer Question
neither print or remove form...
Attempted to print a form off a website and now I can neither print or remove form from screen.
Form says print or cancell. When i hit cancel it goes to print. No dots in corner of screen to closeout or minimize or make larger.
I have a 6yr old macbook pro
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable and then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then operates.

Please let me know

Thank you