How do I set a new message on a uniden xdect R055? Xdect…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set a new message on a uniden xdect R055 ?

Technician's Assistant: What Uniden model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Xdect Extended Digital ..... system + 4 handsets

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Xdect Extended Digital ...system + 4 handsets

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

+since nbn was switched on, our messages went to telstra message bank. .... Yesterday, i stopped telstra message bank. So, today, i want to set up the uniden message sysatem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Greg A., Consultant / Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Consultant / Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

If you still need help with this system:

I have a link below to the FULL electronic (PDF) version of the Owner's Manual for this system.

You should be able to click the link to view or download the manual to your computer, and then save or even print out if needed.

NOTE: MOST of the information about the built-in Answering System starts on page 40 of the manual.

Click Here for manual --> http://uniden.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/XDECT_R0552_OM.pdf

You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link. If not, you may need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about your phone system.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)