But am told by the shop where I bought it that that you no…

Customer Question
But am told by...

But am told by the shop where I bought it that that you no longer replace batteries?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

T is a Surface 3, but I have forgotten any further details. It is in our Computer Club having an Image copy in case I need to buy a replacement

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is about 3 years old, and for the last few months I am having to run it connected to the charger, as the battery runs down very quickly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which exact Surface 3 do you have?

Surface Pro 3 128GB
Surface Pro 3 256GB
Surface Pro 3 512GB
Surface Pro 3 64GB

Please let me know

Thank you