I want to delete history on my fire fox browser, it used to…

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete history on my fire fox browser, it used to be easy now that I have updated its a mess

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 hp labtop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A week dont no what to try

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

There are a couple of ways to do this which I will share with you. First you can type the following into the firefox address bar and press enter

about:preferences#privacy

That will bring you to the privacy settings and you will see history there and can clear it.

You can also click the 3 lines on the very top right and choose Options, and then on the left menu choose privacy and security.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.