I talk to some one today ago about changing my password. I'm…

Customer Question
I talk to some...

I talk to some one today ago about changing my password. I'm told it incorrect. They sent about 7 reset code. But When I get Off and turn back. I still get into. I want to change that password ***** I can get in permantely with my app. dorothytaylor31924 and password ***** Dillard. I miss my fb page pls. Pls help. I'm 73 and u know how order pols r.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

About a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

To get back in with the password ***** though was the one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes will I stay in the page it will not take the password ***** put in I want to stay in my page at all by the fb app and use another password ***** I can all ways get in.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To reset your password ***** you can't log in to Facebook:

1. Go to the Find Your Account Page in a web browser at: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
  2. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,