I cannot log into my facebook page .have not used this

Customer Question
I cannot log into...

I cannot log into my facebook page .have not used this laptop for awhile .. forgot my log in info

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Used it on my cell this morning ,, now I cannot log in on either place now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Remember my log in info

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To reset your password ***** you can't log in to Facebook:

1. Go to the Find Your Account Page. https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
  2. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,