I've just bought a new laptop and am trying to set it up. It…

Customer Question
I've just bought a...

I've just bought a new laptop and am trying to set it up. It didn't recognise my password ***** I opted to charge it but it has expired/ timed out. Now I can't progress. There is no option to return to the main menu, nothing. It just sits on this same screen.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your laptop from a different power source?

Your dealing with a computer dummy here.Are you saying if I blug it in to a different power point it might work?

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your laptop, or an aftermarket charger?

I don't have a separate charger other than the cord that plugs into the wall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dont' think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem with the computer's log in password, email password, or some other type of password?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason