I had majic jack #561-594-4480 My computer man left the area…

Customer Question
I had majic jack...

I had majic jack #***-***-**** My computer man left the area after he said he would takeare of the majic jack account. Iwant it back if possable my number was(###) ###-####and wold kine to know what the cost will be. Cash Cashion aka***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Idon't knowI will check it..It is a hand held device vtech attached to my other tower dell compter.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your AKA?

Yoiu got me. I just write books and columns for newspapers. Do I need a tec. to lactivate my old number. My tech went northtosell cars and I have not heard fromhim since.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your AKA? What have you tried so far?

Heleft the area about 6 months ago give or take a month. I was hesitent to let him take oer the payments but he insisted for my old number(###) ###-####witha 561 exchange.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Iwould like my old number back. I write under a la plume and I got my old number/phone a couple years ago. either as Cash Cashion or***@******.*** I have had too many beers since then.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris