What is my microsoft account? I have a stationary Asus home…

Customer Question
What is my microsoft...

What is my microsoft account?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a stationary Asus home computer. I just bought a new Asus laptop and it wants my Microsoft account to log in. Didn't know I had a Microsoft account. I use Yahoo Email

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Windows 10 home on home computer. Windows 10 ? I presume on the new laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes on house computer. Just opened laptop & don't bereave it has updated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

MY phone number is(###) ###-#### Not given out unnecessarily.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

Is it asking for your account information to allow you to sign into your computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason