How do I get off Skype. I am charged 6.99 monthly and I can…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get off Skype. I am charged 6.99 monthly and I can not use it on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Do not know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

The charge is done automatically, followed by the word REDMOND.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you want to cancel the Skype subscription or you want to uninstall the App from your phone?