I am trying to set up a Skype account to purchase Spanish…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a Skype account to purchase Spanish lessons. They asked me for a Skype password ***** I made one up thinking I'd be able to set up with Skype easily, however, not being a techie, I was confused with the first choice. I want to use my computer daily to access the lesson but don't know where to go from here.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Years ago my daughter contacted me on Skype when she was in China but I've not used it since then and have no idea of any password ***** account I had.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I recently purchased this computer but don't know what OS I have. My computer is a Dell Core IS 7th Gen laptop.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 7 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Skype account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

no
I am not interested in having anyone take over my computer. I am no longer interested in your advice and don't require your services.

You can create a new Skype account which would be the quickest way to get to the Spanish lessons:

https://login.skype.com/registration

Okay, I'll open your question to other experts; perhaps they have some alternate solutions for you