I go to email and try to open a link from an email and

Customer Question
I go to email...

I go to email and try to open a link from an email and nothing happens. I click on the link and it doesn't open

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Powwwer.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Had a tech from powwwer.net for over an hour and he couldn't help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Firefox

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.