I bought a bitcoin and forgot where it is. Can you help?

Customer Question
I bought a bitcoin and...
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Where did you buy it from?

I have forgotten. I think they have what they call a wallet. My name is***** and I think it is in that name, but my checking account is in Mac Pendley name. I am 81 years old and my memory is not as good as it once was.

Hi Slater,

Do you have any knowledge of which company the wallet is through or where you purchased the coin?

Sorry, I do not remember. I think I bought it about 3 years ago. I paid $800.00 for it, it went down to $300.00 and then came back up. It is now worth over $10,000.00.

Yes, bitcoin has soared.

I can help you but you will need to remember where it was stored or where you bought it from.

I will look at some of my old correspondence and see if I can find that info.

Sounds good.

Are you trying to cash it out?

I don't know for sure. I need to find it for my family.

I can certainly help you if you know more about the coin location or where it was purchased.

I can connect to your computer to help you try and locate it but there is no guarantee since you are not sure where it is at either

I will continue to look. If I find anything how can I get back in touch with you?

You can return to our site here at www.justanswer.com or use the email links that you were sent from our company.

The coin is likely still in the original purchase location. I can direct you to the main companies to try and log in there if you would like me to connect

O.K. lets try that.

I have sent the offer to connect to your computer

I had a company connect to my computer once and I got ripped off. I don't want to do that again. Sorry.

You were likely part of a Microsoft scam. We are a US based business that has been around since 2003 and we are rated A+ with the BBB.

I will think about that and get back to you.

Take your time