Change site color from black to another easy on the eyes to…

Customer Question
Change site color from...

Change site color from black to another easy on the eyes to read on home page

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

What model?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Searching xfinity far an answer, not finding any on how to change xfinity home page from a black background

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you can take a screenshot of the homepage, so I can see which exact page it is so I can best help you get it to a different color.