I just moved from Florida to Georgia and lost my Pandora…

Customer Question
I just moved from...

I just moved from Florida to Georgia and lost my Pandora connection and a "friend reset my I pod so now I am missing the Pandora app. My former address was Richard McSherry 25 Walton Bonita Drive Seacrest FL 32461. I now live @*****Peach Tree City GA. My email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

How can I re add Pandora to my Ipod

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?

I am *% years old and not that savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please tap the APP store icon on your ipod. Are you able to search for Pandora and download it?