How do you switch of the read facility. Windows 10 Lenovo. I…

Customer Question
How do you switch...

How do you switch of the read facility

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I started looking at the new mail about 15 minutes ago, activated the read then and now cant seem to switch it off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No , Ithink I might have to go back to classic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how are you opening your emails..in Mail app or in outlook

just yahoo mail

ok and are you using outlook to check yahoo emails or you use a browser like internet explorer, chrome or firefox

Just yahoo on internet explorer I do not use outlook at all

did you use narrator

in the windows search box type narrator and click on turn narrator on or off option

let me know if the toggle switch for narrator is on or off

I just used the ctrl and windows logo together with enter and it appears that that will turn the narrator on and off thank you

great

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you