Printer went’ Offline. I am too stupid to find the problem.

Customer Question
Printer went’ Offline. I...

Printer went’ Offline. I am too stupid to find the problem

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

It’s verizon wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It’s Only been hooked for 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s To laugh, but i’m To stupid to know what to ask

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the make and model of the printer