This may be complicated to explain, but suddenly my gmail…

Customer Question
This may be complicated...

This may be complicated to explain, but suddenly my gmail changed the screen format to allow or not allow me to choose multi color code hi-light

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I do not think so....but not finished.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. I want to call my composition addresses with just 1 letter (AS I did about a week ago). I also used to delete ALL SPAM and TRASH with a single choice at the top of each.....Now I have to delete the many 100s of each one at a time. I have no CHROME

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My screen and choices are quite different now, and I would like my old screen and its different way how to use and access my former format...Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

windows 7
Is the $39.00 my free start, and what if I Pay, my problem is not solved?????
what do you have to do with Google.....especially GOOGLE KROME?
I have no expert at all....
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check Gmail now?

Brian, You skipped the answers to my last 3 questions!