I lost my aol and aol securty with macafi. Hp. Just today…

Customer Question
I lost my aol...

I lost my aol and aol securty with macafi

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today and once before but i was able to get it back then but i can;t now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what version of windows is running on the computer