I've 'lost' my password for my primary email account, and I…

Customer Question
I've 'lost' my password...

I've 'lost' my password ***** my primary email account, and I can complete all the security questions, except the month and year that I joined Google email. The program then tells me that Google could not verify that this account belongs to me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

What do I need to do to get access to my email account. No, I'm not logged in on any other devices.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My security phone number (this one) is 0481 339 837.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address that I'm trying to access is

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

What's your gmail id?