I am running quicken 2017. I had trouble with a file size…

Customer Question
I am running quicken...

I am running quicken 2017. I had trouble with a file size and called quicken, They made a change to "Run as administraator" and never changed it back.. every time I boot i get a message "quicken does not support "run as administrator and to look up on Windows Help". how turn it off and copy the quicken file to a personal folder. I'm confused. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Quicken opens but I still get the "does not support message, please change" message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

The question is how do I get to the "administrator setup area" and return it to the original setting.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Going on for two weeks. Haven't tried much. don't know where to start.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

All CC info was correct so I don't know what to do

check with your bank please, possibly they are denying the payment

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

sorry about all this. payment wasn't processed because account was frozen. Basically I found this search for help to be more complicated than I want to deal with. (i.e. I bounced around to at least three people before I got to you and I had to keep re-explaining the details of the question.). So, I am cancelling my pursuit of my question with your organization. Thanks fo trying.

ok