Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to update my yahoo account so it will accept

Customer Question

I am trying to update my yahoo account so it will accept purchases from my Kindle. My credit card expired recently and despite updating the validity with Amazon, it still says that I do not have a valid default credit card.
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my lap top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pressing every button I could find and going to as many help areas as I could.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's my only Problem. Maybe you should also tell them that I am a computer dinosaur, but you have probably already guessed that.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

are you facing a trouble with yahoo account settings or amazon