I am trying to update my yahoo account so it will accept…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update my yahoo account so it will accept purchases from my Kindle. My credit card expired recently and despite updating the validity with Amazon, it still says that I do not have a valid default credit card.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pressing every button I could find and going to as many help areas as I could.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's my only Problem. Maybe you should also tell them that I am a computer dinosaur, but you have probably already guessed that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

are you facing a trouble with yahoo account settings or amazon