Trying to change password. recently changed password now…

Customer Question
Trying to change password...

Trying to change password. recently changed password ***** Microsoft doesn't accept it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The system says I am locked out for to many attempts to change password. I recently did this and did not have any problems.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried shutting it down and retry entering password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, system is running slower. I am on windstream.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

what is the email address you are facing trouble signing into