Apparently my coverage with Norton Security has expired, and…

Customer Question
Apparently my coverage with...

Apparently my coverage with Norton Security has expired, and I want to pay whatever amount that is due. My Name is**********, and my e-mail address is carls**********@******.***. I am not an experienced computer person, and my computer is used for personal contact with friends and to play games. I am also an invalid and a veteran of three wars. WW II, Korea and the Cold War of 1947-48. I was stationed in Alaska, the Aleutian Islands an North Africa. My telephone number is(###) ###-#### Please le me know what I need to do to renew my Norton Coverage.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Norton Security?

Sometime in the last few days. I tried to renew the coverage via the computer, but due to my lack of computer experience I kept losing the connection.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I need only the coverage some using a computer as I described.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.