I'm getting a Windows license will expire soon message

Customer Question
I'm getting a Windows...

I'm getting a Windows license will expire soon message constantly popping up on my screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Win 10 HP something - hold on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Pavilion DV7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It came with Win 7 But you insisted that I upgrade

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If you have installed anniversary update on upgraded PC, which seems to be your case, you would need to re-register your Windows. All steps are provided in this article HERE, let me know if you have any issues following steps in article

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue or ste steps provided worked for you?
Waiting for your reply.