Have new dell inspiron 15-3000, trying to get started. it is…

Customer Question
Have new dell inspiron...

Have new dell inspiron 15-3000, trying to get started. it is frozen on"Help Us Verify your Identy".

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

1st thing it installed updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I gave them my cell #, they sent code to cell, I used it and they said it was the wrong #. Now frozen!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Try restarting the computer and skip creating Microsoft account, but instead, click on "Sign in without a Microsoft account", which will allow you to create local administrative account.