My MS office was up for renewal and I thought I had updated…

Customer Question
My MS office was...

My MS office was up for renewal and I thought I had updated my account but MS tried to run it through on an old credit card and of course it was denied. How do I get it renewed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP notebook2000 with win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just happened last night. Have done nothing so far.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

You'll need to update your information on the Office website. When you first purchased Office, you should have registered it with a Microsoft account.

To update that information please follow these steps.:

1. Go to www.office.com.

2. Click Sign In in the upper-right corner and sign in with the account information for the account your Office subscription is registered to.

3. Scroll down to the bottom and click on My Account --> Manage Account --> and then click Manage next to your payment method.

From there, you should be able to update your information.

That should do it for you! Let me know if you have any further questions on this.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.

Are you still with me? Did you have any further questions on this?

Please remember to rate the answer at the top of the page at least 3 STARS or better to close out our session for today.

I was trying to renew my OFFICE service with Microsoft, not get a paid answer from someone else

JustAnswer is a third-party service, in which independent Experts such as myself provide answers to customer questions.

The information I gave you is accurate in regard to updating your payment information for Office. I was simply answering the question that you submitted to the service.

The Experts are only paid for their service by taking a percentage of what customers pay. Otherwise, we would be working for free.