Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

ChrisC
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a hp laptop and yesterday i was on a word document
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
hi, i have a hp laptop and yesterday i was on a word document and was working then today i try to open anything microsoft and it saying that the configuration registry database is corrupted … read more
This morning I attempted to use my MS Office 365 and was
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
This morning I attempted to use my MS Office 365 and was told that it had expired. I renewed it on August 21. 2018 using a Visa credit card. However, I have managed to lose the entry key that I am bei… read more
I keep getting a notice telling me there is something wrong
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
I keep getting a notice telling me there is something wrong with mt 365 account. I click on go to my account and nothinh happens How do I solve this problem … read more
My computer is running fine. The problem is that I'm trying
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
My computer is running fine. The problem is that I'm trying to pay for a renewal of my Office subscription. However, since my last communication with Microsoft, I have a different credit card and a di… read more
With my computer - nothing. actually I'm inquiring about MS
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, PhD
with my computer - nothing. actually I'm inquiring about MS Office 365. I have a on year office 365 subscription and it recently expired, again. went to best buy where I purchased it and have been tol… read more
I have office 360. it renews once a year automatically. It's
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
I have office 360. it renews once a year automatically. It's doe by 4/318 but it didn't update. I think the the reason is I have a new credit card and the old one doesnt work anymore. What di i do … read more
Icant login to my office 365 I have been trying for 3 days
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Icant login to my office 365 I have been trying for 3 days All i want is update the credit card as my wife passed all credit cards in her name were canceled. where do i go from here … read more
My computer update has gone. How do I reinstall windows 10?
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
My computer update has gone nuts. How do I reinstall windows 10? … read more
How do I give new credit card details for account. credit
Alfredo Borgaro
Alfredo Borgaro, Country Manager Mexico & Panama
how do I give new credit card details for account. credit card had expired. … read more
I want to renew my office 365 with a new credit card number.
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I want to renew my office 365 with a new credit card number … read more
It died on me. Now I have a new one. How can I reinstall
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
It died on me. Now I have a new one. How can I reinstall Microsoft Word? … read more
I want to renew my subscripton to Office 365 which is
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I want to renew my subscripton to Office 365 which is suspended now.***@******.***. I tried to register another Visa Card and it was not accepted and then I tried my American express and it was denied… read more
My domain is supposed to be renewed today. It usually
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Hi, my domain is supposed to be renewed today. It usually happens over night. I find when I put my credit card code in, it doesn't save. My domain is hiitp://jeannefiedlerlovepoems.net. Should it have… read more
I have had a message from USA, Sorry, start again. It's
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
Sorry, start again. It's about renewing my M/soft membership for the computer I bought last year. I tried putting in the Product code and it wouldn't accept it. I tried again, and it wouldn't accept it. I've tried one thing after another - now I get a message that my M/soft will discontinue TOMORROW. I tried and tried with the on-line renewal, but every time it doesn't accept it. when I bought the computer it was put on my husband's credit card and I have been paying him back - now done. I initially put my credit card in the on-line info and of course it didn't want to know. How can I renew this ???? … read more
Attempted the windows 10 update and I keep getting error
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Attempted the windows 10 update and I keep getting error code 0X800703f1 … read more
When I try to log into windows 10 I get a message that
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
When I try to log into windows 10 I get a message that states I cant be logged into my account and then opens my desktop to a temp account' … read more
I have entered my credit card information three times to
Richard, IT Manager
I have entered my credit card information three times to renew my subscription to Office 365. Each time I got the credit card information screen renewed as if I needed to fill it in again. Also, when … read more
Purchased a HP Desktop in July 2010 with a 60 day trial for
Claws224, CIO
Purchased a HP Desktop in July 2010 with a 60 day trial for MS Office 2007. Attempted to upgrade and activate with Office Homie and Student 2010 key card - setup problem. Uninstalled 2007; same setup … read more