I have a LENOVO ideapad 300. do I have iSO? Model name 80QH?

Customer Question
Pearl this is Tracy...

Pearl this is Tracy, I have a LENOVO ideapad 300. do I have iSO?

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model name 80QH?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well I did go to search area on lap top but I don't get a straight answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Where would I find this infor for u

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't really know what to ask

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

When you ask, "Do I have iSO?" I assume you really mean, "Do I have iOS." If that's incorrect just let me know.

But the answer to that question is no. iOS is specifically the operating system for Apple mobile devices like iPad and iPhones. Your Lenovo machine will be running Windows.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.

Did you have any further questions on this? If so, just let me know.

Otherwise, please remember to rate the answer 3 STARS or better at the top of the page to end our session for today.