How do iexport pictures from my computer to my cellphone.

Customer Question
How do iexport pictures...

How do iexport pictures from my computer to my cellphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Zte zmax pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZMax? What have you tried so far?

I was able to import pictures from my old tracfone to my computer but I'm not sure how to export them from my computer to my new cellphone I'm noyt all that good on this stuff but I want to learn

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening,

Your new ZTE runs the Android OS, which means everything on it is attached to a single Google account. This is what we will use to most easily move the pictures across from your PC to your new phone(and in the future, the other way around as well).

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. On your computer, visit https://photos.google.com
  2. Sign in with the same account that is signed in on your Android phone
  3. Once signed in, on the left side click on the Photos icon
  4. Click on Upload in the top right, and choose all the photos you want to send to your phone(alternatively, you can drag and drop them onto the webpage)
  5. Now, on your phone, open the Play Store app
  6. Search for and install the Google Photos app
  7. Open it
  8. You will now see all your images available on your phone. Likewise, when you take a picture, it will now show up on the website you can see them on your computer.

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. However, if my answer to you was helpful, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,