I can't play pogo games. I ca'n. I can. T play pogo games…

Customer Question
I can't play pogo...

I can't play pogo games

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I ca'n

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I can

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

T play pogo games

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Would you mind if we began a secure remote assistance session? By doing that, I am able to connect with you and work on resolving the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and headache, especially if you are not fluent with technical terms or computer/software repairs.

The secure remote session is 100% guaranteed. We can begin the session now, or at a time of your choosing.