It's not this computer that's the problem...it's my husband…

Customer Question
It's not this computer...

It's not this computer that's the problem...it's my husband can't remember the password ***** his computer.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The password ***** get on his computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 on an acer one 10 switch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

He has had the computer for two years, but charger broke. It took six months to get a new charger and now he can't remember his password. We just got the new charger today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We have two switch 10's and this is the second model with windows 10. the first acer switch has windows 8

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me one thing, if the user name of this computer is any email address?