Need to know how to mak key lette bigger. Toshiba 755s5311…

Customer Question
Need to know how...

Need to know how to mak key lette bigger

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba 755s5311 ian not su if this is the correct #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Clean with alcohaal wipes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have to press keeys tiwice to to type

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, are the keys on your keyboard sticking or do you need to make the letters on the display bigger?

Thanks,

David.

It would cost too much

You can disregard the automated remote assistance offers from the Just Answer system.

Do you still need assistance?