Since microsoft restored my computer, case #1404358991, the…

Customer Question
Since microsoft restored my...

Since microsoft restored my computer, case #***** the sound on my computer is so low that I can hardly hear it. I have the volume control on my tool bar at maximum level and the master settings that I'm aware of are also as high as I can get them. I would like the original settings restored so I can hear again on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

My windows 7 lapdop

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Internal

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your laptop?

I don't know what that is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. It sounds like your laptop's internal speakers are damaged. Can you please connect a Headphone to laptop and check the sound on it? If you can hear the sound on Headphone without any problem with the current volume settings, you can confirm the problem is with internal speakers.

Regards
Jins