Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Need to change wifi password. Since thanksgiving. If I'am

Customer Question

need to change wifi password
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since thanksgiving
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if I'am lead thru the steps.not muchcomputer expirence
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the old pwd was [email protected],all lower case
Category: Computer
Expert:  Karthik replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Karthik replied 11 months ago.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the WiFi Modem/Router?

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Told you not computer smart ,whats a link?
Expert:  Karthik replied 11 months ago.

I understand, let me help you in that. May I have the model number of the WiFi modem/router so that we can go ahead and change the WiFi password?