My number pad on my toshiba laptop does not work. Satellite…

Customer Question
My number pad on...

My number pad on my toshiba laptop does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Satellite radius p55w-b5220

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

My number pad has not worked in a while i have tried everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First please tell me the name of the operating system on your computer (such as Windows 7, 8 or 10).

Thanks.

Do you still need assistance?

Ok, thanks.

Please tell me the name of the operating system on your computer (such as Windows 7, 8 or 10).