I am not able to down load pic.s from phone to my pc. I have…

Customer Question
I am not...

I am not able to down load pic.s from phone to my pc. I have a doro flip phone. it has worked in past but not for over a year

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Smartphone Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***. still would like to talk to Smartphone expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

How do you normally back up the photos from your phone to your PC?

I use the cable for chg. phone. It has disconnect from da transformer that plugs into url slot on my pc. message cmes back no that this unacceptable
I prefer that you explain procedure on line to me. that way in the future I will understand how to do it

When you plug up the USB cord which is normally the charger to the computer, what is the exact error message that it gives?

I sure have no problem explaining anything in detail for you.

I responds " USB able connected, not allowed
this message appears on the phone not on the pc. during this time the phone will charge

Thank you. One moment while I look more into this.

The last time you transferred photos did it become unplugged while the photos were being uploaded? My conclusions are that something is corrupted in the phone.

Andy, Computer Consultant