Sally died on Saturday November 25, 2017.She had both

Customer Question
Sally died on Saturday...

Sally died on Saturday November 25, 2017.She had both internet & Phone service with Frontier, Acct. (###) ###-####051101-4...Pin # 5767. I am her Dad, David Mahlke, & have been paying her bills.I WANT TO CLOSE OUT HER ACCOUNT & receive a final billing. I can be reached @(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

The phone number is *****'s at 133-1/2 Kruger st. Whg. I also have phone service with Frontier @(###) ###-####..I want to keep my phone service

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

What does that have to do with cancelling Sally' service?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.