I use google sheets a lot for my business. I was wondering…

Customer Question
I use google sheets a...
I use google sheets a lot for my business. I was wondering if there is a way to link one row with another row in a separate google sheet OR one row with the same google sheet in another tab.For example I make changes on one row and the changes automatically happen to the row linked in another tab or another google sheet.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

you would have to do this one cell at at time

for example

in sheet1 A1 put

=sheet2!A25

this will tell you to use the value from sheet2 the 25th row.

then you can copy and paste that formula for as many columns as you need

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

*** REMEMBER TO APPLY BONUS, THIS IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AS IT IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING ***

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/s

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.