Need help typing in my password. It was changed when I used…

Customer Question
Need help typing in...

Need help typing in my password. It was changed when I used google on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help signing in. I can't get mail on my macbookaiir computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

On the computer, do you access your emails at the Gmail.com website or using the Mail app (with the stamp icon)?