Cannot clear computer icons off of start, only want to put…

Customer Question
Cannot clear computer icons...

Cannot clear computer icons off of start, only want to put on my desktop what I use..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP windows 10......and right in middle at bottom of screen is a Amazon ..large one even as we speak, and cannot get it off my screen

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Np

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

With the start menu open you can drag and drop tiles to copy them to your desktop.

Once you have the icon on your disktop, open the start menu, right click the tile and

select Unpin from Start and that will remove it.

Let me know the result please.