I can't recall My password and I have tried the max amount…

Customer Question
I can't recall My...

I can't recall My password ***** I have tried the max amount of guesses. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My account for email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. An I pad, a phone and a desk top

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know but I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you