Can’t access Microsoft acct forgot password. Can ‘t get into…

Customer Question
Can’t access Microsoft acct...

Can’t access Microsoft acct forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can ‘t get into computer

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried to apply for password ***** And tried to open new Microsoft account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m an elder, and not too computer savvy.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the email address used for your Microsoft account?