Lost files and pictures. Need a restore. Windows 10. HP

Customer Question
Lost files and pictures...

Lost files and pictures. Need a restore

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP model e1po4av

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A few days. don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Can you tell me please exactly from where you lost the files and pictures?

Please let me know