Andy; my wife has a account I just got a DNA kit and every…

Customer Question
Hi Andy; my wife...

Hi Andy; my wife has a account I just got a DNA kit and every time I try to activate it I get that the E-mail is used by and it will only let me continue as my wife's child

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####I tried to reset password ***** paess word 1951Chevgreen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I contacted Ancestry help desk and they directed me to your web site , they said there would be a $5 charge which would be refunded. I am confussed
I will contact Ancestry again , it appears you are not the right Web sit Thank You