I have to change my password for my email.

Customer Question
I have to change...

I have to change my password ***** my email.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have an android phone, but that isn't working either. i sent through all the credentials for help on thursday. I am an on line store, and I have not received any emails for black friday or cyber monday. They told me I would hear back in 24 hrs. The issue is that I don't know what the old password ***** so I can't change the new one.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it. But I must be up and running today, I am running a business and these are all lost sales for me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

thursday .

Thanks

And what is the message you now get when you try to sign in?