I set this up last night for 2 people. Now I can't log in. I…

Customer Question
I set this up...

I set this up last night for 2 people. Now I can't log in. I printed the thank you and it only charged for 1 name and address is wrong. Can you walk me through log in? My account # is###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just started last night and thought it would be a nice Christmas present so I did mine vivian shaw and used my visa and other name is***** Only John Connelly printed out and the address is not listed. We are both at the same address.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This is new for Christmas last year and Geek Squad set it up. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Are you just having an issue with your printer?