When I set up my outlook e-mail I was told to put in a new…

Customer Question
When I set up...

When I set up my outlook e-mail I was told to put in a new e-mail. now I can't get rid of it. I want my e-mail address to be***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 365

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

I haven't, computer is new and I haven't been able to get my e-mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Did you enter the wrong email address when setting up outlook?

Have you tried setting up your roadrunner address yet?

What happened when you tried? is it not working?

originally I was told to put in a different address, now I can't rid of it

Ok so the roadrunner address is all set you just need to delete the other account from outlook is that correct?

If you just need to remove an account from outlook do the following.

Select File then click Account Settings

Select the account you want to delete, then select Remove.

Select Yes to confirm. All email data for that account stored on your computer will be deleted.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist