Im trying to find my hp printer wps pin. Office jet 6962.

Customer Question
Im trying to find...

Im trying to find my hp printer wps pin

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Office jet 6962

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just got the printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This is normally printed on your wifi router, check it for the WPS pin and tell me if you can locate it (as not all have one and we need to do it differently if it does not)

Let me know the results please

dont see one

Tell me what is printed on the wifi router please.

i dont want to use remote assistance can you tell me where to find it please

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please