How do I get an Uber Driver to take me home from my office…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get an Uber Driver to take me home from my office at*****, LA, CA 90016 to*****, LA, CA 90066.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell Desktop with the Metro Rail Transit Office at*****, LA, CA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell?

It's my first time with my office desktop...I tried with my cell phone but I forgot my Apple ID password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

As long as he/she could help me start to have an Uber or Lyft account with my iPhone cell or my office desktop.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.