My computer is working fine but my HP Photo Smart 5514does…

Customer Question
My computer is working...

My computer is working fine but my HP Photo Smart 5514does not work the power line is ok. but the other line going to the computer is lose. I have to push it to get connection.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It does not print from the computer or make outside prints.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I t themes to be that wireless is not on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 2 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want the printer to start printing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

does the printer turn on when you push the power button on the printer?

NO

what is the make/model of the printer?